04 Jun New digital Konica Minolta press thanks to European Grant
We’re pleased to announce that Panda Press is one of the beneficiaries of a funding pot which has been put in place to help the region’s businesses.
Following our application to the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire Grants for Growth fund, we were awarded a grant of £18,300, which we have used towards the cost of new equipment.
We recently took delivery of a state-of-the-art Konica Minolta C2070 Digital Press, which will supplement our existing output and improve our technical capabilities even further:
- High quality vivid printing
- Fast turnaround – but beautiful results
- Superior colour matching, which can be consistently reproduced across all marketing materials. So if your company uses specific brand colours, that’s not a problem.
- Short runs of personalised, bespoke envelopes in a variety of colours and sizes (ideal for targeted mailing campaigns and luxury invitations)
- Stunning presentation folders in small quantities (previously we were only able to offer a high minimum order amount)
- Wide range of stocks including satin finish, pearlescent and waterproof
Panda Press Director Nigel Passmore explains: “The fund has allowed us to add to our existing digital printing capacity with a high-specification press which has immediately improved our productivity and efficiency.
“The quality of the print and the colours we can now produce digitally is fantastic. Most importantly, it will enable us to find even more customers with high-end and exacting requirements, and ensure that we not only meet our clients’ brief but exceed their expectations.
“We have already seen growth as a result of this funding, which will in turn allow us to expand and capitalise on the investment.”
The cash is part of a £2 million boost given to Stoke-on-Trent City Council last year after a bid to the European Regional Development Fund to further enhance the area’s economy.
Companies in both the city and county can apply for grants from the fund – ranging from £10,000 to £250,000 – while demonstrating how a successful application will generate new jobs and lead to possible expansion, better efficiencies or new product development or research.
Our press is now housed in a highly specialist digital printing suite to add to our planned client meeting room and the start of our full premises refurbishment over the coming months. If you’d like to see the changes for yourself, come along and visit us at Panda Press HQ, Newcastle Street, Stone.
Further information on the Grants for Growth Programme is available on www.makeitstokestaffs.co.uk
Whatever your project, if you would like to order print or design from us, please call 01785 815110 or email email@example.com